10/03/2014

Yoga Retreat Day 3 & 4


  • Day 3

Early morning before heading to retreat
Different energy today. I feel a little tired and quiet. The focus on the day is the liver. Danielle asked us to be grateful for its amazing job throughout our practice and the day. The posture and pranayama aimed at building some heat and getting liver emotions out. Well it worked as in the afternoon I was feeling irritated. Like a toxic emotion getting out of my system. So I was actually happy to feel irritated and angry:)
We also reviewed the different constitutions (Vata, Pitta, Kapha). It's good to refresh the mind and get a reminder of what is good or not for each of them.
As soon as we get more balanced everything is so much easier!



  • Day 4

When I left the retreat today I thought I never felt so good in my life and body since a long time. Woke up with this beautiful serene and happy energy this morning and enjoyed every minute of the retreat. The focus was on the lymphatic system today. We did a great practice of yoga moving the spine. The meditation was with a gemstone comb that we blindfolded choose. I got the Crystal Quartz. Of course it makes so much sense, stone of light, clarity, healing.
After the retreat I went to see my favorite massage therapist, Karen. She did a lymphatic massage. So powerful. I love the softness and gentleness of it. It really touches  the being beyond the physical body. 
Another beautiful day.

No comments: