9/29/2014

Mini Yoga Retreat

Tomorrow I will start my 5 days mini yoga retreat and I am SO excited about it because I so need it!


I hurt my psoas a few weeks ago and my lower back is still not very happy. My body is very tired from work. Believe it or not but it's been more than a year now that I didn't have more then two days in row off. I worked all the holidays, every week with some weekends too. So as we can expect, I am tired physically but also mentally.

I see this cleansing as an opportunity to take care of my body, to give it a break and to give it love and attention. I eat well and always on Triphala. I don't feel the urge of a physiological cleanse but I know it will have an impact on the mental too. I feel I need to dust my mind to see my path again. I need to connect with myself. I need fresh prana.

So for a week I won't work also! It's my vacation:) Ok I am still planning to go to the ranch to see my horse but I want it to be only quality time with her. I am thinking of the beach too but I really have to be organized! I am also planning of receiving a massage.

Can't wait!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Et oui , contente de voir que tu penses un peu a toi ,
prends bien soin de toi ,
gros bisous ,